Your siding can last several decades when you choose a good quality product and have it installed by professionals. However, as your siding begins to age, there are many telltale signs that it may be time for you to replace and/or upgrade your home’s siding. As professional roofers in Aberdeen and the surrounding area, Cox Roofing also offers siding installation services to help protect and enhance your home.
Six Reasons Homeowners May Need New Siding
The following are six telltale signs that it might be time to replace your home’s siding.
- Visible Rot: When the siding on your home begins to rot and/or crumble, it is no longer able to perform the job of protecting your home and your family in your home.
- Cracks or Gaps in the Siding: Cracks and gaps in your siding are not just aesthetic problems. These cracks increase the risk that the wood in your home will become wet and begin to lose its integrity over time.
- Increased Maintenance: If you are finding yourself spending too much time cleaning the outside of your home, you may want to consider low-maintenance vinyl siding.
- Higher Energy Bills: Increased energy bills are a definite sign that your siding is no longer insulating your home as it should be. These lower installation generally happens due to holes, cracks, or gaps within your siding.
- Moisture and Mold Inside Your Home: Mold and moisture are signs that water is leaking in through your siding and it is time to replace your siding immediately.
- You Are Moving Soon: Aside from safety and maintenance issues, new siding will add an increased curb appeal and value to your home!
Contact Your Aberdeen Roofer Today
When you are ready to contact your roofer in Aberdeen and throughout Maryland, contact Cox Roofing. One of our technicians can come out and give you an estimate on your new siding job.
Looking for roofers in Aberdeen to Install Leaf Relief Gutters? Contact Cox Roofing
Roofing questions are best answered by the pros. The experts at Cox Roofing will inspect your siding and your roof, look for damage and evaluate the best course of action. Perhaps fixing some shingles can buy you more time. However, whole roof replacement is necessary. When you are looking for a top-rated Rockville roofing contractor, contact us today. Learn more about our roofing services and receive your free estimate.