Many homeowners dread when their roof needs repair. What may seem like a small problem, a leak or a missing shingle, can turn into a bigger project. Homeowners often leave roof repair projects to the last minute. By the time they get a roofing contractor out to their home, their roof needs repair more than they realized.
In order to avoid costly roof repairs, homeowners should call a roofing contractor at the first signs of roof damage. When a roof needs repair, it is easier to get it fixed early on when repairs are minimal. Many times a roof needs repair and homeowners don’t even notice. There are some signs to look out for that can save you money and time.
Signs That Your Roof Needs Repair:
- Leaks in attic after wind-driven rain.
- Leaks in attic after ice buildup.
- Blistering and/or peeling of interior and/or exterior paint.
- Stains on interior ceilings and walls.
- Mold or mildew growth on ceilings or walls.
- Exterior decay on sheathing and/or siding.
- Missing, cracked, or curled shingles.
- Dark or “dirty looking” areas on your roof.
- Excessive energy costs.
If your roof needs repair, get in touch with Cox Roofing today. We are Maryland’s top roofing contractors and will come to your house to give you a free estimate. Save yourself time and money by calling Cox Roofing at the first signs of roof damage.
Cox Roofing is a full-service, certified roofing contractor providing residential and commercial roofing services to the state of Maryland, with particular focus on Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Harford County and Howard County. We pride ourselves on our personalized service which transforms your property into the residence or business of your dreams. Get in touch for your free estimate today.