Duro-Last has been the industry leader in producing custom-fabricated single-ply roofing systems, designing each roof to fit building specifications exactly, and manufacturing it under controlled factory conditions. For building owners and managers, Duro-Last’s custom fabrication of single-ply roofing systems offers several advantages.
Advantages of Duro-Last
- Studies of roof failures show that most problems occur because of installation errors, particularly at changes in plane on the roof, such as projections, curbs, drains, perimeters and abutting walls. Duro-Last prefabrication eliminates up to 85% of on-site, rooftop membrane seaming, greatly reducing the likelihood of installation errors and leak problems in the future.
- Prefabricated roofing systems are easier to install throughout the year, even during adverse weather conditions. Installation time is reduced so the contractor can get on and off the job quickly. Roof membrane seaming is completed with hot-air welding methods, which are virtually unaffected by cold or damp weather conditions.
- Single-ply roofing prefabrication dramatically reduces waste, both during the manufacturing process and installation. The roofing contractor orders the exact amount of roof membrane necessary for roof coverage, rather than a collection of raw materials.
- Prefabrication also appeals to engineers and architects who would like to address a particular structural or aesthetic design problem. Panel sizes, shapes and colors can be preplanned and prefabricated to achieve desired visual results.
- Prefabrication allows the roofing contractor to take control of a construction operation in a highly unstable environment.
In addition to being custom prefabricated, the Duro-Last single-ply roofing system is durable, energy-efficient, installed with no disruptions, code compliant and backed by the industry’s best warranties. The Duro-Last roofing system is the best long-term investment you can make for your building.
Cox Roofing is a full-service, certified roofing contractor providing residential and commercial roofing services of the residents of the state of Maryland, with particular focus on Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Harford County and Howard County. We pride ourselves on our personalized service which transforms your property into the residence or business of your dreams. Get in touch for your free estimate today.
Get your free estimate!