As a building manager or owner, hiring a commercial roofer is a loaded job. Not only do you need to choose a commercial roofer that has experience working on buildings similar to yours, but you need to make sure they’ll get the job done well, on time, and within your budget. Remember that when you are hiring a contractor to replace or repair the roof, you are looking for a “high-performance roofing system that will protect your premises and possibly valuable equipment and inventory as well.” Below is a list of questions to ask your commercial roofer, provided by Networx.
What to Ask a Commercial Roofer Before Giving Them the Job
- Does the contractor have the license and insurance to be doing the job?
- What is their reputation? Have they been in business for a long time and have a long list of satisfied customers?
- Have they completed roofing projects like yours that have been of good quality and long lasting?
- Are they on top of current roofing technologies and products? You’ll want your roof to be high-performance and stand the test of time.
- Are they certified by the manufacturer to install the type of material that you’re choosing for your commercial roof? This ensures that they know exactly how to install this product.
- What is the warranty like?
Finding a good commercial roofer is very important, as commercial roofing is a costly and time intensive job. If you are looking for a commercial roofer in Baltimore City, or in the Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford, Howard, or Montgomery Counties, get in touch with Cox Roofing today!
Cox Roofing is a full-service, certified roofing contractor providing residential and commercial roofing services to the state of Maryland, with particular focus on Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Harford County and Howard County. We pride ourselves on our personalized service which transforms your property into the residence or business of your dreams. Get in touch for your free estimate today.