Commercial Roof Repairs Don’t Have to Cause Headaches
Preventive roof maintenance is among the priority services offered by many roofing companies. Most noteworthy, major commercial roof repairs can be avoided if this maintenance is undertaken regularly. Expert roofers provide a designed maintenance program that is specific to your building, and these regular roof inspections can help to detect roof leaks and damaged and/or clogged gutters.
Schedule Preventive Maintenance and Avoid Costly Commercial Roof Repairs
Regular inspection can help to extend a roof’s lifespan and functionality. In commercial roofing, building owners often disregard that these roofs, like residential roofs, are susceptible to damage from wear and from weather conditions. By scheduling regular maintenance, owners can reduce roofing emergencies, expenses, and ultimately protect the entire system from damage. Hence, regular maintenance can help avoid costly commercial roof repairs.
Preventive maintenance includes the following:
- Proper record keeping: Have various files on hand such as seller guarantee, inspection reports, repair bills, and the original material specifications help to keep track of maintenance needs.
- Routine inspections: Conduct regularly-scheduled roof inspections and maintain a checklist to ensure continuous maintenance is completed.
- Inspection after each season: Have a roofer inspect your commercial roof at the end of winter and the beginning of summer to determine the extent of any climatic damages.
- Roof cleaning: Undertake regular cleaning of the roof and remove debris such as leaves, branches, and dirt from the gutters, drains, and downspouts.
- Timely repairs: Contact roofing experts for any commercial roofing repairs. For example, Cox Roofing, serving Timonium, Maryland, has over 30 years of experience serving commercial roofing needs.
Contact Cox Roofing About Commercial Roofing Services
Cox Roofing is a commercial roofing company that proudly serves the Baltimore, Maryland area. Our commercial roofing services include the repair, replacement, installation and maintenance of the following types of roofs:
- Built-Up Roofing (BUR) and Modified Rubber Bitumen Roof Systems
- Single-Ply Roofing.
- Liquid Applied Membranes.
- Metal Roofing & Metal Retrofit as well as Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM) Rubber Roofing.
- Torch Down Roofing
- Slate and Synthetic Slate
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) Roofing Systems
For more information on scheduled maintenance and roofing repairs contact Cox Roofing. We guarantee headache-free commercial roof repairs.